Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Organizing Tip for Guided Readers :o)

Quick Tip - Little Readers Book Storage Idea 

I'm sure many of you use small student readers in guided reading on a daily basis. One problem I have run into as a tutor is not being able to quickly see all of the books I have at each level, which are currently "checked out" or being used by students, how many of each book I have in my inventory, etc. 

While organizing my office the other day, I ran across an old CD/DVD storage case and on a whim decided to give it a try. It worked perfectly for my small readers and so, I wanted to share this idea with you! 

See below: 



This is just a typical CD/DVD storage album you can purchase from Target or Amazon. Or maybe you already have one at home! :o) 





No comments:

Post a Comment